Thursday, June 22, 2006

Please Welcome Guest Blogger Mike of Mike's America!

I've asked Mike of Mike's America if he would guest blog for me while my family and I are on vacation and he has kindly agreed to do so. While we both reside on the same side of the political aisle, I believe you will find his writing style and his take on the issues to be interesting, thought-provoking and immensely enjoyable.

While I merely discuss politics, he has actually experienced politics first hand having worked as a White House Intern under President Reagan and for the Environmental Protection Agency during the first Bush Administration.

Mike is a fellow South Carolina blogger from Hilton Head Island and has been a great friend to this blog for quite some time. It is indeed an honor to have him in the wheelhouse while I'm away. Welcome Aboard, Mike!



Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page