Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bill Keller is a Moron!

I realize that I left Mike at the helm and I am supposed to be on vacation, but I had to jump in and comment on the lame CYA attempt by executive editor Bill Keller in the New York Times today.

I found the following passage particularly pathetic:

Some of the incoming mail quotes the angry words of conservative bloggers and TV or radio pundits who say that drawing attention to the government's anti-terror measures is unpatriotic and dangerous. (I could ask, if that's the case, why they are drawing so much attention to the story themselves by yelling about it on the airwaves and the Internet.)
[Emphasis mine]

Why are we drawing so much attention to the story? Because he published it after being informed that doing so would threaten our National security. It boils my blood that this idiot tries to shift the blame to others before he even finishes the second paragraph. How stupid does he think we are?

Here's a scoop for you Bill: If you had kept your trap shut, we wouldn't even be having this discussion now! What a moron!

Don Surber nails it here.

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page