Monday, February 06, 2006

A Perfect Response

The Commissar offers the best comeback I've seen to the terroristic and hypocritical reaction of Isalmic extremists to cartoons they feel are an insult to Mohammed. He posts a photo of a burning Norwegian flag and offers the following response:

This is an image of the Cross these people are burning. I am a Christian and my wife’s family is Norwegian. I am deeply offended and insulted. This is gross disrespect to my religion. And because it is my religion, everyone, everywhere has to respect any image that I declare “respectful.”...

But I assure you, I will not be torching the Syrian or Lebanese embassies tomorrow.

Brilliant!

(I guess it goes without saying that by responding to the cartoons in this way, the extremists are actually proving how spot on they really are.)

Tags: , , , , ,


Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page