Friday, October 28, 2005

UPDATE!

Rush Limbaugh has confirmed what I precicted in my post from Tuesday"Leave Her There and See If She Really Means It! " Sheehan's friends in the press have already abandoned her. I knew it would happen, but I didn't expect it to happen this fast! I'm still not sure whether she's learned anything yet, but it must be very sobering to make a speech before the National Press Club and have only two or three reporters even bother to show up.

By the way: I haven't missed Plamegate, I just chose not to comment on it. It's been a partisan witch hunt from the get-go, and has had wall-to-wall coverage practically everywhere else. There has been little I could add to the story that would have been either new or interesting. If it had actually been proven that Valerie Plame was a covert agent and she hadn't already been "outed" previously by husband Joe Wilson, maybe I would have been a little more interested in the story. In my mind, Joe Wilson is the real "bad guy" in the whole affair, but I guess since he is a liberal, he automatically gets a pass. Put him on trial and I'll be on it like white on rice.

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page