Thursday, May 26, 2005

Template Misery

I am currently suffering from template misery, as some of my regular readers can attest. I am sure there are a lot of interesting things to cover today, but unfortunately, I must fiddle with my template in order to get it into some sort of viewable mode in Internet Explorer. It looks fine in Firefox(recommended) and some other browsers I have tried.

So in the interest of reaching more readers in the future, I must resort to resolving this now.

Here's my dilemma if you know of some tricks I can use:

My blog has a sidebar on the left, content in the center, and a sidebar on the right. When someone opens my blog in Internet Explorer, it will show my header and left sidebar. After you have scrolled all the way to the bottom of the left sidebar, then you will see all of my content. At the end of the content you will then see my entire right sidebar. Totally worthless!

I have been asked what template changes I have made, and I really haven't made any with the exception of adding some javascript such as blogrolls(i.e. Alliance, Blogs for Bush, etc). I have deleted a couple of elements and was able to get it to display correctly in Internet Explorer for Mac, but that is the end of the good news.

If anyone can help me think of some ideas, I would be much appreciative. Just leave a comment to this post and I will try it out. If you happen to like my content being way down at the bottom, then I apologize in advance for having somehow offended you. If you find it in your heart to help me anyway, I will be forever in your debt.

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page