Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kerry Signs Form SF-180?

(Via Michelle Malkin)

John Kerry has signed form SF-180 fully releasing his military records, according to The Boston Globe.

I promised here that I would remove the clock showing the number of days that had passed since his promise to sign form SF-180 when he signed it. The promise still stands Senator Kerry, but I will need proof.

Simply drop me an e-mail at the address listed in my sidebar, along with an attachment in the format of your choice that shows proof of your signature. Any other information you would like to provide detailing your service record prior to it's official public release will, of course, aid in the verification process. If you do not comply with this request within 114 days, I will have no choice but to assume the story is false. The clock starts now!

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page