Sunday, September 11, 2005

Never Forget!


I'm afraid some already have. Not Me! I remember why we fight and I always will. I remember feeling numb and helpless the day it happened. I still feel numb, but I no longer feel helpless because of the men and women who put themselves in harm's way to insure that it never happens again. I'll never forget that day, the innocent people who died, and the brave souls who rushed headlong into hell to save them. Many gave their lives that day to save those whom they had never met and showed a selfless compassion for mankind that makes America the greatest nation on the face of this earth.

I'll never forget the sacrifice made by those on that day nor the sacrifice of those currently defending our freedom around the world. Freedom was attacked and, thank God, freedom is being defended. America is great because we are at our absolute best when things are at their absolute worst. It will continue to be great as long as this is the case. May it always be so!

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have suffered and still suffer from this tragedy. May God be with you and may he continue to bless this great nation.

Linked at Stop the ACLU September 11th Remembered Open Post. Be sure to check out all of the great links there!

Tag:

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page