Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm Back

I realize I haven't been posting for the last month, but hopefully that is changing. There have been some things that needed my full attention during the last month that left little time for writing. I won't go into detail here, other than to say that my six year old son had to have some minor surgery and He came through with flying colors. Still, no matter how minor the procedure, a parent finds it hard to think about anything else until it is over and the ability to focus on other things is greatly diminished. I really appreciate the concern expressed by several fellow bloggers for my well being and that of my family during the past weeks. It means more to me than you could possibly ever know.

I did, however, manage a few hours over the weekend to revamp my blog and make it look, I hope, a little better. I would appreciate any input you can give regarding the new template and header design. I am still trying to make sure that it displays correctly in different browsers. I would really love to know what you think and if you are experiencing any problems viewing it.

I would like to offer a special thanks to Kathy Boast for allowing me to use her photo "Palmetto Moon" in my header. I had been looking for an inspiration for a redesign for quite a while and found it with her photo. I can't thank you enough, Kathy!

I know I have missed many opportunities to comment on important news stories during the past few weeks, but I hope my loyal readers will understand that sometimes life dictates the terms and all you can do is hold on and hope for the best. In my case, the best is exactly what I got and for that I am grateful.

(Also linked on Mudville Gazette Open Post)

Technorati talk bubble
Locations of visitors to this page